Website                   Contact                   Bloglovin'                   Follow on Instagram

Copenhagen shades

It's been a bit quiet over here. If you follow or just have taken a look at my Instagram, you may have seen photos from different places all around the world. We (me and my husband) took some time off to travel through Asia on our Honeymoon trip. We visited Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar and Malaysia – and it was a trip that really fed our souls. But I will try to extend this and share some bits and pieces, images and stories of all the countries we've visited soon.

Some days ago, I traveled to Copenhagen to work on an exciting film project about the city's cuisine that I am eager to see released (but still some time to go). I got to try and see behind-the-stoves some of Copenhagen's best restaurants: Geranium, Marchal, Geist, A|O|C, Kong Hans, Radio... and still don't know how I was able to not die of food coma.

Indre By / My Airbnb home in Nørrebro

Me trying merge with Copenhagen's dreamy white / Geranium's interior before dinner

The round tower / Marchal's mackerel dish

––––––––––

And some of the quick snaps I was able to take with my iPhone while working:

If you want any recommendations as for food spots in Copenhagen, or about my opinion on any of the restaurants, write a comment below and I'll be happy to answer :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

September * © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger