Website                   Contact                   Bloglovin'                   Follow on Instagram

One baroque bouquet

Some people ask me how's my path been to get to what I do for a living now. I have always been what they use to call an artist: I studied fine arts, created paintings, sculpted figures and made films amongst other creative things. All of that has lead me and my photography to where we are. When composing a photograph I think of it as if it was a painting, as if I had a blank canvas to fill with all my ideas and feelings.

Having studied fine arts, and having made paintings a lot before taking photographs has definitely influenced me a lot. And I found and still find myself inspired by Dutch or Baroque paintings, by their light, tonal range and sometimes drama.

1 comments:

 

September * © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger